Dear valued clients,
In a society that is now becoming more technologically advanced, SSCI is diligent in providing our clients with the highest level of data security. Therefore, we are pleased to announce there will be additional security features that will take effect November 14, 2016. Please read below for more information.
DATA ENCRYPTED EMAILS
In addition to our existing security features, all emails containing confidential data will now be encrypted using AppRiver. Before the email can be opened and/or viewed, you will be prompted to create an account. You will create your own User ID and Password to use each time an email is received from SSCI. Once the account is established, you will use your credentials to access the email securely.
Please note, SSCI will not have access to your credentials. In the event you need to recover your password, you may do so directly through the encryption account.
PASSWORD CHANGES FOR THE ONLINE SYSTEM
Each user with access to the SSCI online system will receive a prompt on the first login attempt beginning November 14, 2016 and every 120 days thereafter. Please follow the instructions below for how to change your password:
1. At your first login attempt, you will receive the following prompt: “It has been 120 days since your last password change. Please change your password now.” Click OK.
2. You will receive another prompt indicating that you need to setup a challenge question* and associated answer before being able to change your password. Click OK.
3. You must fill out of the appropriate fields indicated with the red asterisk: Name of User, Requestor Email Address, Challenge Question, and Challenge Answer. Once completed, click “Submit this User Profile Update” and close out of the window indicating the changes to your profile have been saved.
4. You must now attempt to login using your previously used password. At that time, you will be prompted to change your password and answer the challenge question. Once complete, click “Submit this Password Change Request.”
5. You should now be able to login with your newly created password.
*Please note, you will only be required to setup the challenge question one time. Every 120 days thereafter, you will be prompted to answer this question and establish a new password.
As always, SSCI will continue to look for better ways to serve our clients. If you have any questions regarding these new updates, please do not hesitate to contact our office. Thank you!